Nick And Estelle's Wedding Pics
These were taken using my Cannon Ion still video camera, which is
actually an ANALOGUE still video camera not digital. They were
digitised and converted to jpeg using the FG24 digitiser on my Amiga
1200T. I'm actually not very impressed at how badly they've come out
actually. They look fantastic on my Amiga, and then really really bad
once I try displaying them on Linux or Windoze in xv or netscrape or
Most of the wedding shots were taken by Piers because I was too busy
getting married to use a camera. Obviously the honeymoon shots were
taken myself - we didn't bring piers on our honeymoon!
- The banners - Sharp, Holloway, and Waterman coats of arms.
- Some flowers and tables
- The gardens, before any guests have arrived
- Some spods on THE bridge
- Me and Estelle signing the marriage register
- as above
- Walking back down the aisle, relieved!
- Minstrels playing in the courtyard
- Spods outside - Haldane, Damoin, Andrea, Slimey, Maddy, Les, Susan
- Lots of people in the gardens
- Phil, Jimbo, but mostly Damion and Andrea
- Me and Estelle somewhere in the shadows on THE bridge
- And again, fractionally less overshadowed
- The other bridge
- Us on the bridge
- SNOG SHOT!
- Spods looking silly
- Spods looking cute
- Loads of people
- SNOG SHOT!
- Patric, Robin Hood, winner of the "best costume" award
- Les and Susan
- Maddy spodding on a medieval Nokia 9000
- Best man (Alex), Groom (Nick), and BB - I have been handed the nokia 9k and ordered to use it!
- Cake cutting
- Liz?, Slimey, and someone's arm.
- A post, and some people dancing
- The Bride and Groom and some other dancers
- The bride and Groom dancing again
- and again
- and again, and various other people
Now some of the start of our honeymoon...
... and that's the lot for the moment, but I've got 3 other disks (150
more photos) of honeymoon shots to upload sometime.
This stuff is maintained by
Nick Waterman -